Boating in the Natrel Pond which becomes a rink in the winter
2. Cool urban beaches - HTO Park and Sugar Beach.
3. Majestic Tall Ships and all the other manners of flotation.
4. Concerts and Festivals.
5. Harbourfront Centre, the West Jet Stage Ampitheatre and the art galleries.
6. One of the best areas in the city to see buskers or street performers.
7. Access to the Toronto Islands from the ferry docks.
8. Relaxing on one of the red Muskoka chairs and pretending that Toronto is your cottage.
9. Small parks - Harbour Square Park, Toronto Music Garden (with concerts in the summer), the Natrel Pond, Ontario Square and Sherbourne Commons Park.
10. Everything you need to enjoy the day is down in the area including grocery stores, Restaurants, LCBOs and the Beer Store.
See more after the jump.
Marinas and walking paths
Chairs in the parks for relaxation
Blossoms in the parks
HTO Park with the Kajama Tall Ship passing by
Toronto Fire Boats
Performing on the West Jet Stage
Redpath Sugar company gives the adjacent beach its name